Step-N-Rise

Dance - Fitness - Drama Welcome To Step-N-Rise
Hello Friends, My name is Yogesh Adsule. I am a Choreographer and Fitness instructor, if you are new to our channel then you must like, share and subscribe to the channel. I will bring many dance videos for you. I hope you will like our videos. You also subscribe to our second channel, there you will see our official work - the name of that channel is SNR CINEMAS.

Monday, July 13, 2026

30 Minutes Non Stop Retro Mix | Zumba Dance Workout | Step-N-Rise | Weight Loss

Welcome to today's 30-minute session. You need to keep moving non-stop with me. We want to burn as many calories as possible, so don't stop. If you want to lose weight, join our class. If you get winded, slow down, but do not stop. So, let's complete these 30 minutes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment